skip to main | skip to sidebar

Haetty's blog

火曜日, 11月 14, 2006

Desember♪

I read "Christmas Time is here again!".
I like Christmas☆
But, I don't want to eat cake because I will get fat. (’’;)
投稿者 Haetty 時刻: 11:18 午前
ラベル: book report

1 件のコメント:

Yukatin さんのコメント...

I read it too! I like christmas.Because it is very fun(^0^)

11/15/2006 8:37 午前

コメントを投稿

次の投稿 前の投稿 ホーム
登録: コメントの投稿 (Atom)

OTHER'S BLOG

  • ma-chan blog
  • ucchi's blogoo
  • kuri no kisetsu
  • Tomomiso diary
  • YUKA BLOG
  • bobu's diary
  • chie's diary

KUMAMOTO LINK

  • kumamotoben.jp
  • 三井グリーンランド
  • カドリードミニオン
  • PUK
  • あいあい庵
  • 玉名

Labels

  • book report
  • diary
  • Pictures
  • quick post
  • 十分は十分

自己紹介

Haetty
詳細プロフィールを表示

ブログ アーカイブ

  • ►  2007 (11)
    • ►  2月 (1)
    • ►  1月 (10)
  • ▼  2006 (36)
    • ►  12月 (9)
    • ▼  11月 (11)
      • I like this song. Next time, I want to listen the...
      • TV GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
      • ・・・∵ゞ(´ε`●)
      • Field Work
      • Desember♪
      • HAKUASAI
      • ABC SHOPPING GAME
      • Character
      • Shopping!
      • School festival♪
      • Yesterday, I went to Starbucks Coffee with FUKUYU...
    • ►  10月 (16)